“I will be Liverpool’s manager next season” - Arne Slot declares

 

Liverpool manager Arne Slot is optimistic that he will be a Liverpool manager come next season. 

Despite calls from fans and football pundits calling on Fenway Sports Group, Michael Edwards and Richard Hughes to sack Arne Slot, the Dutchman has revealed that he has every reason to believe that will continue as the Liverpool coach for next season.


Slot went on to disclose that the Reds are already making plans to bring in new players to Anfield and he is hugely involved with the conversations.


Arne Slot: “I have every reason to believe I WILL be the Liverpool manager next season”.


“The plans for next season have been made, talks ONGOING between the club and new players and I am INVOLVED in that”.


Liverpool takes on Aston Villa on Friday night at the Villa Park as they battle it out with Unai Emery’s men to book place in the UEFA Champions League come next season.


Follow AYEYIBRUCE for more news 

“I will be Liverpool’s manager next season” - Arne Slot declares “I will be Liverpool’s manager next season” - Arne Slot declares Reviewed by Ayeyi Bruce on May 14, 2026 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.