I was battling depression a year ago - Asamoah Gyan opens up

 

Ghanaian football legend Asamoah Gyan openly disclosed that he has been battling depression for sometime now as a result of some personal issues and how GFA president Kurt E.S. Okraku reached out to him concerning the ambassadorial role.

Gyan who was reduced to tears spoke about how emotional the night was for him, as he recall the battles he faced during his battle against depression 


The former Sunderland forward and Ghana’s all time top scorer has been named the official Brand Ambassador for Ghana’s national teams and colts football.


The Black Stars of Ghana however plays against Mexico on Saturday dawn, 2:00AM in a pre World Cup friendly. 


CREDIT: JOYSPORTS


Follow AYEYIBRUCE for more news

I was battling depression a year ago - Asamoah Gyan opens up I was battling depression a year ago - Asamoah Gyan opens up Reviewed by Ayeyi Bruce on May 21, 2026 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.