“I am glad that I am leaving now - Mo Salah

Liverpool legend Mohamed Salah made a public announcement about his departure from Liverpool at the end of the season. 

With some fans in the state of dilemma, apportioning blames to the head coach Arne Slot for Salah decision to leave the club at the end of the season.

Mo Salah on the other hand seems to be enjoying his last days at Anfield as a Liverpool player, as he gives his all in  the games he’s played this season.

 Mohamed Salah speaking to Steven Gerrard Mo Salah expressed how happy he is and also used the opportunity to appreciate Steven Gerrard for the advice he passed on to him.

“Yeah, I'm happy now. I remember we had that conversation, I appreciated that. I think people didn't know that you came to my house. I hope it was a good dinner! We had a good conversation, and you said your opinion, and I think I really, really appreciate it.

"Yeah, I'm glad that I'm leaving now from a big door, and I think this is also something you mentioned to me, just leaving on your terms, and I still remember those words, so, yeah, I'm happy about it... it's time to go."

Follow AYEYIBRUCE  for more news

“I am glad that I am leaving now - Mo Salah “I am glad that I am leaving now - Mo Salah Reviewed by Ayeyi Bruce on May 01, 2026 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.